Tuesday 28 March 2017

Micro Forex Fxopen

Posted by Olga Palikarpava on 13 January 2014 10:35 AM Micro accounts are based on the Market-maker model, i. e. there is no direct access to the Forex market (interbank market), as a broker (dealing center) makes a market for its clients. A company becomes a liquidity provider that quotes both a buy and a sell price in a financial instrument. Traders deals are executed in an instant manner: an instant execution order is one thatrsquos executed at the price on the screen. If the price is not available any more in the market, there will be a re-quote. Today, FXOpen offers the only one account based on Market Maker model - Micro . FXOpen Micro ndash so called Cent accounts are the best variant for newbie traders who can try Forex trading without the risk of large principal loss but also great for experienced traders whorsquod like to try new strategies. No micro demo accounts available. FXOpen FXOpen Review FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission. FXOpen AU Pty Ltd. a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities amp Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871 ndash ABN 61 143 678 719. FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202. - No Deposit 10 Bonus for STP accounts - 1 bonus - open micro account and deposit 1 - ForexCup Trading Contest Bonus ( of profit made in the contest demo account) Micro (Cent) Account: minimum deposit: 1 minimum lot size: 0.001 lot max leverage: 1:500 FXTM is a EU regulated forex broker, offering ECN trading on MT4 an MT5 platforms. Traders can start trading with as little as 1 and take advantage of tight fixed and variable spreads, 1:1000 leverage and swap-free accounts. FXCM is one of the biggest forex brokers in the world, licensed and regulated on four continents. FXCM wins our admirations with its over 200,000 active live accounts and daily trading volumes of over 10 billion. Forex is a large broker listed on the New York Stock Exchange. We like it not only because itrsquos regulated in the U. S. Japan, Australia, Canada and Hong Kong but also because it offers very good spreads and superior execution. XM is broker with great bonuses and promotions. Currently we are loving its 30 no deposit bonus and deposit bonus up to 5000. Add to this the fact that itrsquos EU-regulated and therersquos nothing more you can ask for. FxPro is a broker we are particularly keen on: itrsquos regulated in the UK, offers Metatrader 4 (MT4) and cTrader ndash where the spreads start at 0 pips, Level II Pricing and Full Market Depth. And the best part With FxPro you get negative balance protection. Grand Capital is a MT4 forex broker, offering 500 no deposit bonus and 40 bonus on all deposits. Trading212 is a European broker with an excellent proprietary trading platform, which is now available as an iPhone app as well (we tried it out and we loved it). Trading 212rsquos customers enjoy fast execution a vast selection of trading instruments. FxChoice is a IFSC regulated forex broker, serving clients from all over the world. It offers premium trading conditions, including high leverage, low spreads and no hedging, scalping and FIFO restrictions. Traders reviews for FXOpen Add review CAUTION TO ALL OPERATORS, STOLE MY MONEY m FXOpen client, and Im having a problem. I operate in Brazil. I did a bank transfer location to account FXOpen. money out of my account, and FXOpen not credited in my trading account. and the money is not returned to my account, already has several days. and no solution and I do not answer emails. demand to satisfaction, ll open formal complaint in competent organ, and if necessary criminal proceedings against this company. Ive tried many ways, but did not return my money all operators, care about this company Where are you fromCAUTION TO ALL OPERATORS m FXOpen client, and Im having a problem. I operate in Brazil. I did a bank transfer location to account FXOpen. money out of my account, and FXOpen not credited in my trading account. and the money is not returned to my account, already has several days. and no solution and I do not answer emails. demand to satisfaction, ll open formal complaint in competent organ, and if necessary criminal proceedings against this company. Ive tried many ways, but did not return my money all operators, care about this company Sandro Rogrio 05/17/2013 FXopen has spike in some of the NZD related pairs today (18th April), which is not seen in other brokers. They asked me to send an email to the chief dealer to ask for compensation if the spike does caused a loss to my trading. Well, just send an email to them. Now waiting for their reply. Will update u guys on the results Joe, Malaysia 04/18/2011 the cabinet. fxopen amp home page DOWN for 2 days. This is ridiculous amp shame of the broker. KEEP ON DOWN DOWN. Most alikely their IT folks are sleeping amp the mgmt never diligently keep track on server downtime amp penalize their IT folks for lagging in recovering these outage. No daily confirmation email this week had been sent, not sure what039s the fraud the company going to play.. It seems to me that FXOpen does not want to give any profits to customers. What I earned in past 6 months is due to my hard work amp its my money, not yours. I tripled my balance withing this time. But the fact that, my balance was almost unaffected due to the Feb incident,(I was lucky).This made them jealous. They want to take money from their customers a/c showing this cause amp their trick didn039t work for me. Then FXOpen removed my balance telling adjustment. You have no right to play unfair with others money . You can go through my a/c before and after that incident. Wish I could post my a/c proofs here to show others. What ever good thing is I am no longer with FXOpen and would advise peple to go for regulated Good Brokers. Your account has been rechecked and the adjustment was found to be accurate. The dealer advised me that you benefited unfairly from the server error recently on server 1 which made it necessary to make adjustments. Others who had losses from the server error had their losses removed so in balance, we have acted in a fair and even handed manner to correct all accounts affected. Deb, what also you fail to mention is that you have in fact DOUBLED your account and WITHDREW the profits SUCCESSFULLY. Is that a scam to you Just to update, it has been 3 days since I sent an email to Jafar Calley with proof, no ans yet. Thats how they deal(cheat) with customers. The reason I am posting my experience with FXopen here because no one can complain in their Website about their scam, they remove those posts and banned a/c. I know there are many traders out there scammed by FXOpen who don039t want to discuss it in the web. So I am here to let you know FXOpen Scam. Deb - Canada: I am having your account checked again. Please email me jafar. calleyfxopen. org Mark - USA: You have evidence Please email me jafar. calleyfxopen. org hansdefretes - Indonesia: Ask your quotfriendquot to contact me jafar. calleyfxopen. org Everyone needs to realise that it helps if you communicate with the company before posting of your problems on a review site :) I really agree with you deb (Canada). They039re rob the customers money though down of the server. It039s really ridiculous The friend of mine shown me all of the evidences that his account loss by 20 after the server recovered. Beware of this broker. I am writing again to let you know that FXOpen reduced my balance 20 which was unaffected on Feb 9 incident. I have all the proofs to show. If you are(FXOpen) not a scam as you want to claim, go through my a/c 299672, calculate manually, you will see how I have been cheated . 1. They removed same amount money without notice. 2. Then They removed same amount money with notice. So they removed double my money. Beware of them. This the mail I got after 11days. Your account should be adjusted today. Please, check your account history in the Meta Trader 4 and see if adjustments have been made. The adjustments that should be made in your case trade 22366588 -4741,24, trade 22366553 -966,76 Please, confirm that you have seen these adjustments in your account history. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us by e-mail (supportfxopen) or use FXOpen Live Chat to get immediate assistance livesupport. fxopen/Chat. aspx Best Regards, FXOpen Support Team I am sorry to hear what you are writing, but I need to explain something. We had server Real-1 problems due to software malfunction which destroyed all date for 2 trading days but we guaranteed that all accounts will be restored to the previous balances (8th of February). This kind of malfunction with Server 1 happened 1st time in all our history and we are sorry for that. If you still think that our dealers did something wrong you can write in our public forum and we can discuss in public and fix if any mistake from our side was made. FXOPEN they are the best to me I quadrupled my account in a week and they paid my proceeds, I have been using them since 2005, their platform accepts my trading systems and that is good, I dropped my job and went into full time trading, they are very good. Ever sice trading with them has been sweet. Trade today withdraw tomoorow. Very fast. FXOpen is a pure scam which I have realized after spending 6 months with them. They trick you when you start to make money. They sometimes show network problem to lose you money. First time I thought they are good as you can withdraw money very quickly. Over the time I deposited and built my balance. After 5 months learning I started making money quickly. Now they showed me their real face. Last Feb 09, 2011 they shutdown one of their servers and made the clients lose money. After one day the said it was Force Majuere and deleted my profitable trades and kept the ones with loss. They restored trading position which is older than 2 days. In this process they took away 600 from two of my accounts. I mailed them but they didn039t bother to answer any of my e-mails. When I went to live chat, they told me to contact with dealer1 amp gave me lame excuses. You can039t call them because they don039t have any phone no. Next 2 days they took 100 more saying that they are adjusting my balance. When I checked all my transaction history amp manually calculated my balance in Excel, I found another scam about their calculations. There should have been 400 more in my account which was missing. Again I mailed, again no answer. Now, after 6 months with them I have 169 and all profits gone. My total deposit was 350. So if you don039t want to lose money dont go with them. I have learned it in the hard way. I can show you all my transactions with them. Today 21feb-2011, I took out all my remianing from them. FXOpen doesn039t have any license. All their licenses are cancelled now. Now they are trying to get AUS license. I have traded with them for a while, demo, micro, and ECN account. Have used the forum too. Even had trouble with my account (my fault entirely) and they quickly helped me to get it straightened out. So far, and I have watched for it, I have never seen any sign of foul play with this broker in any capacity. They keep their servers up-to-date and therefore can handle those who like to do some occasional hardcore scalping. Their spreads are as low as anyone elses for market maker accounts. And for ECN, I have actually seen times when the spread was LITERALLY nearly zero. I am talking under .5 pips. I have also never had any money problems with them. What can I say other than they make it so that I can earn a decent income through forex trading. FXOpen039s new license with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission has reached final review status and is expected to be approved in February 2011. You can review our progress at www2.search. asic. gov. au/cgi-bin/gfs010coriginflbamplicenceno392733amproletypeFBampcondsdateampcondstimeamprepno20ampa7ampa8ampa9ampa10ampa11ampa12ampa13ampstartdate I must say that Fxopen is second to non, Its a great broker if you want to make small deposits. The money is available to be withdrawn at any time. Other brokers don039t allow to withdraw the initial deposit before a month, only the profits, I want to Give 5 stars for customer service/withdraw procedures. After confirmed I got my payment within 6hrs, Thats Not just A Payment, That earned me My respect to my family, Now I the main eye pops in my family, All of that happen after receiving Payments From Fxopen. So to me Fxopen is not just a broker, Its a part of My Heart. see My entire Reviews here at. forum. fxopen/showthread. phpt62608 Me and my mind all together working and calculating to gain some pips, it039s not knifing upon butter, yep I knew it, atleast I succeed to maintain some gaining after 8 trades. In the mean time I did some forum posting, when the price came to my palm so I re-entered in trading. after gaining cents, i thought if I have a Standard A/c, so why not after 2 days I opened an Standard A/c, and am succeed to trade within a min after depositing money from my AP. At previous, I really forgot how hours/mins it took to see my first micro deposit in my A/c, but Now it039s time to realize that How fast Fxopen039s internal system works, I added fund and have seen within a seconds. Am Glad to see how fast it is, Am impressed by seeing my money within a few seconds in my Std A/c. Actually. I didn039t have any idea or imagination that How much an overseas Inc could do for her Client/s, But yes, Fxopen does it so well. Fxopen039s Back-office personnel gained My respect perfectly. A HUGE Thanks to Fxopen. Hello everyone, I like to post some words about that company. I have both, MarketMaker account with 20K. ECN with 20K and ECN PAMM with 5K with FXOpen. 1) Deals executing is much better at ECN accounts, ECN almost instant, MM (Market Maker) several seconds, got several requotes during the news but still ok for MM. 2) Can see see my limit orders in Level 2, very good sign (difficult to find real ECN on MT) 3) Deposit is extremly fast, withdrawal to my bank was completed during the working day, I think that is good, most of companies do this longer (for your information I deposited 10K first, made several trades and ordered all for withdrawal to test this company). I pretty much enjoy them at the moment, especialy ECN trading. Anyone can check my trading activity with FXOpen ECN PAMM account, just go to FXOpen forum and find GTR Power PAMM thread. GTR, earnforex 11/01/2009 Real trading with fxOpen (started 11 August 2009). -11/8 Deposited 900 USD, then my balance down to 236USD on 20/8/2009 - All because of my mistake for not patient enough. -26/8 Balance increase to 429 due to carefull trading. On the same day i deposited 400 to increase my capital. -23/8 FXOpen deposit a top 20 bonus worth 50USD and my balance is 1504 - 8/9 fxOpen deposited 100 for 10 lot bonus and my balance on that day is 1399 because of wrong entry. Its ok to lost several trades. -25/9 highest profit of 1352. Balance 5802 -25/9 First withdrawal 1K using Liberty Reserve. Money already in the bank on 26/9 Balance after withrawal is 5676. Hope to withdraw another 1K in few days. Conclusion: At the moment, FxOpen is a good broker. Deposit fast and withdraw in less than 24 hours. Mt4 terminal is good although some delay in entering, closing and refreshing the balance after closing the trades. Hope their admin will look into this matter. I039m using robot most of the time because i have other job to do. For now the profits are 400 to 500 on average (of course some trades i lost 300 to 500). To all traders, do your trades in manners. Avoid hedging and other wrong methods that will make your broker terminate your account. Hope this review will help those who like to open an account with this broker. For my self, FxOpen is not a scammers. Abdul Malek, earnforex 11/01/2009 i am from India and wanted to open an account with Fxopen after seeing some good reviews on the net. i have been trying to ask about a few doubts from the live chat but it does not work. it is always busy. the first authentic step for a company is to have at least the live chat working. bad handling really i dont know how have these guys got good reviews. probably fake. how can anyone contact them Coming into FXOpen is like coming into my familly. So much incentives to trade. I feel overwelmed After I deposited my first 100, my account was credited instantly with another 25 I am getting 25 for every 100 posts I make in any section of the forum And now additional 50 for making up to 1000 posts I got 100 for making 10 lots accumulative trade Thats why I opened 9 bonus accounts so that I could repeat this feat. They allow for up to 10 bonus accounts Customer Support Excellent Money Deposit Withdrawals Fast Victor, Earnforex 09/12/2009 FXOpen comes with fixed spreads of 2 to 4 pips for the major currency pairs. You only need a bare minimum of 1 for a micro account and 25 for a standard account, though FXOpen recommends that you start with 300-500. Beginners can open a free demo account and start practising within 15 secs of filling up a simple application form. I have been trading live with FXOpen for more than a year. Their spread remained fixed even in the most volatile periods of the last year. All my four withdrawals have been paid. FXOpen also allows using EA and custom technical indicators in MetaTrader. I highly recommend this broker. My only criticism is that they do not support direct credit card funding. I found this broker on forex-tsd forum. They are professional in problems solving and also they have good website with free analysis which is usefull for me. I think it is nice broker for green traders like me because they support micro accounts and have very fast financial services system so no need to wait weeks to start trading or deposit. Valdas, Earnforex 08/27/2009 I agree very much with u Gilberto. I transferred 200 USD to my forex account. just as a test. this was done since 15th Jan. Till today, it has not reflected on my trading account. i have tried calling fxopen but each time the lady says she cannot hear me then the line cuts. Josef, Earnforex 08/27/2009 There are many brokers in market so when I entered the market I started with Oanda, the most popular broker in the USA. Making good money trading with Oanda I thought to open one more account with some other broker with metatrader 4 software. One of my friends suggested me of FXopen. When I searched on the internet about this broker I found that it has many clients already and their services are quite good. Now I am trading with both of the brokers. Alfred, Earnforex 08/27/2009 I was quite scared going live with FXOpen, but decided to give them a try but to my surprise, their server speed was extremely super about 1-2 second maximum to place my trade on their server, and i have been making consistent profit using my ea with them, i have never experience they trade against me, I am quite happy now that finally i have gotten a very good broker with no swap, cheap spread, amazing server speed. thank you very much fxopen, but have not made any withdrawal yet, whatever any future experience i have with fxopen i will always come back and post here. FPA crew thank you very much for this opportunity you039ve given all traders to know the kind of broker we can use for our trading success. Segun Akinbobola 08/27/2009 Latest forex brokers Forex trading carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Before you engage in trading foreign exchange, please make yourself acquainted with its specifics and all the risks associated with it. All information on ForexBrokerz is only published for general information purposes. We do not present any guarantees for the accuracy and reliability of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website is strictly at your own risk and we will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. All textual content on ForexBrokerz is copyrighted and protected under intellectual property law. You may not reproduce, distribute, publish or broadcast any piece of the website without indicating us as a source. ForexBrokerz does not claim copyright over the imagery used on the website, including brokers logos, stock images and illustrations. Forexbrokerz website uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read our Privacy Policy .0.2 pips on EUR/USD commission 2 per 100k traded FXOptimax offers its clients a choice of three account types - 4-Digits, Precision and Pro. The only difference between the first two accounts is that 4-Digits provides fixed spreads, while the Precision offers variable ones. Otherwise both accounts offer commission-free trading. Leverage up to 1:1000 and small minimum initial deposit. The Pro account, on the other hand, provides less leverage and demands a higher initial deposit amount, however the spreads are really tight ndash starting from 0 pips. What is more, FXOptimax provides Multi Account Management (MAM) tools - a service of interaction between experienced traders and investors who wish to entrust their money to be managed by professionals. The Company. Security of Funds Established in 2009, FXOptimax offers online No Dealing Desk (NDD) trading in 46 popular forex pairs (including exotics), gold and silver on the most widely used MT4 platform. The company behind the brand, FXOptimax Group Limited, is registered in St. Vincent amp the Grenadines (SVG). SVG-based International Business Companies (IBC) provide financial services under the local financial regulatory regime, which is one of the most liberal ones. Registration procedure is easy and less costly, that is why this Caribbean island is a popular jurisdiction for forex start-ups (and, of course, scams). In fact, to say that brokers registered in the SVG are regulated, would be an exaggeration. That is why, if you plan to invest a large amount of money, we would advise you to select among brokers regulated in the EU, US or Australia. or another jurisdiction, where the respective financial watchdogs are on alert and your funds will be safe. Trading Conditions Minimum Initial Deposit In order to open an account with FXOptimax, one has to deposit just 10 ndash a reasonably low minimum initial deposit, considering the brokers regulation status. In comparison, ForexBrokerInc. registered in the Marshall Islands, requires 100 as a start, which is considerably higher amount, however it applies to ECN accounts too. Average Spreads amp Commissions FXOptimax offers both variable and fixed spreads. Fixed ones, offered on the 4-Digits account are average, amounting to 2 pips on EUR/USD. Variable spreads on the Precision account are also averaged 2 pips, however this is considered high for the forex market, as fixed spreads are generally wider than floating ones. Variable spreads on Pro accounts are the lowest offered by this broker, which cites as typical a spread of 0.2 pips on EUR/USD, and if we add the commission of 4 per standard lot round turn, trading costs for this pair amount to around 0.6 pips, which is really good. In comparison, Belize-based JustForex offers variable spreads averaged 0.4 5 for 1 lot on its ECN accounts. For further information, you may look up and compare real-time spreads of 15 leading brokers here. Maximum Leverage The maximum leverage rates offered by this broker are very high, reaching 1:1000. Although some jurisdictions cap leverage to levels significantly lower than this (1:50 in the US), many forex brokers offer leverage equal to or exceeding 1:500. including ForexBrokerInc . Traders, however, should be aware of the fact that the higher the leverage levels, the greater the risk, and exercise caution when trading on margin. Trading Platforms FXOptimax supports MetaTrader 4 (MT4), the most popular platform among both brokers and traders. It is available as a desktop download and mobile trading apps. MT4 provides all the tools and resources a trader needs: extremely user friendly interface, a number of built-in technical indicators, advanced charting package, a wide range of Expert Advisers (EAs) and extensive back-testing environment. EAs allow full automatization of trades, so traders may sit back and let the program do all the work. What is more, FXOptimax offers its clients a number of advanced auto trading options: Signal Trader, MyFXBooks AutoTrade. and also, Zulutrade. Promotions At the time of writing this review, FXOptimax offers a 50 bonus on each deposit of at least 50, provided that 12.5 lots are traded. Methods of Payment FXOPTIMAX offers its clients the following deposit/withdrawal methods: via credit/debit card, wire transfer, local payment agents, or e-wallets Neteller, Skrill, FasaPay. OKPay, Perfect Money and China UnionPay. Conclusion FXOptimax is an offshore broker with light-touch regulation, however it is worth checking out its competitive conditions for trading in a number of currency pairs and precious metals on the ever popular MT4 platform. To sum things up, here are the advantages and drawbacks with regards to FXOptimax: Latest forex brokers Forex trading carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Before you engage in trading foreign exchange, please make yourself acquainted with its specifics and all the risks associated with it. All information on ForexBrokerz is only published for general information purposes. We do not present any guarantees for the accuracy and reliability of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website is strictly at your own risk and we will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. All textual content on ForexBrokerz is copyrighted and protected under intellectual property law. You may not reproduce, distribute, publish or broadcast any piece of the website without indicating us as a source. ForexBrokerz does not claim copyright over the imagery used on the website, including brokers logos, stock images and illustrations. Forexbrokerz website uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read our Privacy Policy .


No comments:

Post a Comment